Naturally resistant, the Azura reclaimed wood bathroom vanity is guaranteed to be a long-lasting addition to your bathroom space.
- Our reclaimed wood vanities are beautiful pieces of art!
- We will custom-build this cabinet for you according to your needs! Have us make it from new wood if preferred.
- Available in six different standard sizes (length) to fit any bathroom.
- Pair it with a reclaimed wood mirror for an even more beautiful look.
A Ravishing Reclaimed Wood Bathroom Vanity
The Azura bathroom vanity is handmade by our expert artisans in reclaimed wood. A piece that is hand-cut and assembled by the human hand is truly a piece of art that will last for generations! Having this wood bathroom vanity built in reclaimed wood will not only help save our environment but preserve a sense of history.
Become a proud owner of a piece of reclaimed furniture that is absolutely unique!
- Available Standard Sizes: 24", 30", 36", 48", 60", 72"
- Material: Reclaimed solid pine wood.
- Drawers: The top drawer is false and the bottom is a C-shaped functional drawer.
- Assembly Required ?: No
- Hardware: Hand-forged pulls. Can be built without any pulls if requested.
- Drawer Rails: Full metal extensions. Soft-close extensions sell for $20 for each drawer.
- Back of Vanity: Build with a thin sheet of plywood for easy removal or hole cut-outs for plumbing purposes.
- Vanity Top: Solid wood top protected with polyurethane. Vanity can be purchased without a top.
- Side of Vanity: flat panel design.
- Sink Cut-Outs: We do not do them. Sink installation and hole cut-outs are best done on site to ensure proper placement & alignment.
- Finish: Available in medium wax or gray white wash
- Faucet & sinks NOT included!
- Free shipping