Elnett Reclaimed Wood Bathroom Vanity
Great for a spacious master bathroom. The Elnett Bathroom Vanity is designed to keep all sharable or personal items private with three convenient storage drawers. It’s two slatted open spaces allows for beautiful bathroom décor or linen. This two vessel sink vanity is made from reclaimed wood.
The Elnett Bathroom Vanity is hand-made from our expert artisans in reclaimed wood. A piece that is hand-cut and assembled by the human hand is truly a piece of art that will last for generations! Having this piece build in reclaimed wood will not only help save our environment but preserve a sense of history. Become a proud owner of a piece of furniture that is absolutely unique with a past story that adds to the appeal of your finished product.
- Material: Reclaimed solid pine wood. Can also be build in new wood.
- Drawers: 3 functional drawers and 2 false side drawers. C-Shaped drawers may be requested for an additional fee.
- Doors: None.
- Assembly Required: No
- Hardware: Horizontal hand forged pulls. Can be build without any pulls if requested.
- Drawer Rails: Full metal extensions. Soft-close extensions sell for $20 for each drawer.
- Back of Vanity: Build with a thin sheet of plywood for easy removal or hole cut-outs for plumbing purposes.
- Vanity Top: Solid wood top protected with polyurethane. Vanity can be purchased without a top.
- Side of Vanity: Raised panel design.
- Sink Cut-Outs: We do not do them. Sink installation and hole cut-outs are best done on site to ensure proper placement & alignment.
- Length: 72"
- Width: 20"
- Height: 32"
Note: Faucet & sinks NOT included!